Reporting, Requests, and Contact
See below for after action report steps and additional requests.
After Action Report
Data Storage/Infrastructure Requests
Public File List
- For file transfer we have created a public Dropbox. If you have a Dropbox account already, click here to share files. If you DO NOT have a Dropbox account, you will need to create one (it's free) using this link.
- Note: All files shared will be publicly available.
- Request for Development/Production Space: Through a partnership with Oregon State University's Open Source Labs, there is server space available for affiliated response projects supporting local authorities and humanitarian relief organizations. To request infrastructure support, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for link here for Public Files.
- Request for file category links to follow next lines - Request for suggested categories? (communication, media, transportation, Food& Water, Rescue, Relief, etc)
If you need to host files rather than transfer them, please see Japan Geospatial Data Sharing.
- Contact: Heather Blanchard, 703-593-3823, email@example.com, SkypeID/Twitter: poplifegirl
Special: Volunteer Survey