Gulf Oil Spill
(Redirected from Gulf Coast Oll Spill)
Conference call - Friday, April 30 at 12:00PM EDT
- Call in number: USA Bridge Number: (619) 276-6333 Pin: 411911
- For local call in numbers see: http://wiki.crisiscommons.org/wiki/Telephone_Bridge
Follow the CrisisCamp #Oil Spill Twitter list: []
See also : Oil_Spill_Response
- Disaster Lead:
- CrisisCamp Cities Participating
- CrisisWiki Project Lead: Andy Carvin @acarvin: http://crisiswiki.org/2010_Gulf_Coast_Oil_Spill
- Content: (Lead:)
- NGO List (Lead: TBD)
- Media Monitoring (Lead: TBD)
- MobileApp Development (Lead: Chris @ Intridea.com):
- Platform (Lead: TBD):
- Blogger Team (Lead: TBD)--> Sloane is will to step in here. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geocommons: Gulf Coast Oil Spill data []
- National Wildlife Federation: http://www.nwf.org/Wildlife/Wildlife-Conservation/Threats-to-Wildlife/Oil-Spill.aspx 
- LA Environmental Action Network: http://www.leanweb.org/ []
- Emicus have offered to work with us on "taking the Emicus.com tools and making a site for the spill".
- Contact Numbers []
- To report oiled wildlife, BP requests the public please call 1-866-557-1401 and leave a message. Messages will be checked hourly.
- To discuss spill related damage, BP requests the public to please call 1-800-440-0858.
- To report oiled shoreline or request volunteer information, BP requests the public to please call 1-866-448-5816.
- See if existing Emicus tools can be re-purposed. Please contact Yobie Benjamin yobie (at) acm <DOT> org if you're a participant to help review GulfOilSpill site and mobile app development effort
- Post Ushahidi Instance
- Create short code
- Develop mobile application
- Time-geolocation stamp is critical for pictures.